No injuries after laundry room fire at Manhattan hotel

No injuries after laundry room fire at Manhattan hotel

Firefighters were called out to the report of a structure fire Saturday morning at the Hilton Garden Inn of Manhattan. (Courtesy photo)

MANHATTAN — Manhattan Fire Department officials made quick work Saturday morning of a fire at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel at 410 S. 3rd Street.

Upon arrival, shortly after 6:30 a.m., crews found fire located in the hotel’s laundry room. It was determined that the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire to a commercial dryer unit and quickly the fire was quickly extinguished. There were no reports of any injuries.

The total loss was estimated at $40,000 to the contents and $10,000 to the structure. The fire cause was determined to be accidental.

The post No injuries after laundry room fire at Manhattan hotel appeared first on News Radio KMAN.

By |2018-12-01T11:57:04-06:00December 1st, 2018|Local News, Manhattan|Comments Off on No injuries after laundry room fire at Manhattan hotel

About the Author: