Photo courtesy Manhattan Fire Department.

The Manhattan Fire Department quickly extinguished a car wash fire Wednesday morning.

Crews were called out around 10:30 a.m. to the Rapid Wash at 8115 South Port Drive. Upon arrival, a propane-fueled fire was located on the exterior of the building. Crews used firefighting foam to extinguish the fire located in a pit within 10 minutes. No injuries were reported.

The estimated total loss was $15,000.

The cause of the fire was accidental due to an issue with a portable propane heater.